The Pro Elite Baseball academy is a year around program designed to maximize each player's development at every phase of his growth. We focus on every portion of the player's game hitting, pitching, defense, and speed/agility. Each player will have his own profile so we can quantitatively track his progress routinely and use video to reinforce growth. The program will meet every Monday and Wednesday night at the brand new Hoover Met Complex turf and grass fields. Pro Elite Academy Baseball program aims to set the standard for baseball instruction for players 6-18 years old. We look to teach and educate a diverse background of players, and enhance the quality of life in the surrounding communities. Pro Elite Academy has set out six facets to the:
- Grow the games of baseball with elite development, while cultivating diversity in all aspects of the game.
- Make empowering contributions to the development of players in all communities.
- Provide safe and organized recreational activities for the youth players
- Prepare high school players for college and professional baseball programs
- Set a strong foundation for players to maximize their athletic, academic, personal, and skill growth.
- Use our platform to have a fun filled great experience that every athlete and family will enjoy.
Our coaching staff consists of highly experienced college and professional baseball personnel. We specialize in fundamental instruction to serve each young player to meet his or her individual needs. Our workouts give players elite practical and theoretical training on the fundamentals of the game. We believe the skills learned in baseball can be applied beyond the field, helping to shape a better community.